Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seeking Inspiration on a Cold and Rainy Day

A lot of my favorite people have gotten to go on some fun trips out of town lately. And being strapped down by work, school and lacking cash, I am not only feeling left out but lacking any true inspiration from the void of outside exposure. Don’t get me wrong, I truly love where I live, but everyone needs escape. So my lunch break today was spent looking for visual escape via the blogs I follow (thank you sources).


                                                                 I'd like to live here
And see this


I'd like to celebrate with these people


And then take a nap here


I'd like to sail on this



and get places on this


I'd like to spend my night here


And have all friends over for dinner here



I would like it be to socially acceptable to wear this every day



Or this



But I'd settle for this




I'd like this to be boyfriend and I right now



And this to be best friend and I


I'd like to know the story behind this


And the rest just make me smile










Inspiration found in multiple sources:




No comments:

Post a Comment